Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Sunday, March 11, 2018

TV Free Baltimore: 21 Eyes Interview

The folks at TV Free Baltimore recently interviewed me about the making of my first film 21 Eyes.  The film was about two detectives, played by Academy-Award winner Fisher Stevens and Michael Buscemi, logging the twenty-one security camera tapes concerning the seemingly-botched robbery of a jewelry dealer. The two detectives, who are never seen on camera, soon begin to suspect that the robbery wasn't as open-and-shut as it appeared.

Here's the trailer of the film:


Here is the interview:


If you want to read my account of the making of the film, co-written and directed by Lee Bonner and produced by David Butler, click on the links below:

21 Eyes, A History, Part 1
21 Eyes, A History, Part 2
21 Eyes, A History, Part 3
21 Eyes, A History, Part 4
21 Eyes, About That Nude Scene....

By the way, have you read my memoir yet? It was published by Touchpoint Press and is readily available by all good book vendors.


Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sean! Great fan of you. Is there any contact email you can provide to reach you about my opinions on the way Christian movies in general are going? I would really like to talk to you about that. I am no expert by any standard but I would really like to share some thoughts with you

    Greetings: José Domingo Hernández Chacón

    Don't worry it is not that large of an essay

    ReplyDelete