Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Friday, September 29, 2017

My Wedding 9.30.2000

The Happy Couple

Seventeen years ago I married the lovely Miss Deborah Lynn Crum of Youngstown, Ohio. I would say that it was the happiest day of my life, but it wasn't!  Many even happier days followed!  Below you will find a video our wedding ceremony in Las Vegas, Nevada.  (We had a second ceremony at our church in Baltimore a week later.)



Personal Musings:

Be sure to check out my memoir The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God, published by TouchPoint Press. It is my true story of first faith and first love and how the two became almost fatally intertwined. (And keep an eye out for my upcoming paranormal thriller Chapel Street.)



Here are some sample chapters of The Promise:
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphyurphy

No comments:

Post a Comment