Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Monday, February 1, 2016

"I, John" Optioned

I thought I should share this little announcement from the InkTip Preferred Newsletter about my 2012 Kairos Prize winning script:


Julie Lynch Options "I, John"
Julie Lynch with Sandalphon Entertainment found "I, John” on InkTip and optioned it from Sean Paul Murphy. Julie's credits include "Dark Desire,” among others. "I, John” tells the story of a homeless holocaust survivor who inspires an atheist surgeon and a disillusioned minister to believe that he might be the beloved biblical disciple John. Sean is a Kairos Prize-winning writer who joined InkTip five years ago, and this is his third success through InkTip.



Be sure to check out my book The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God.  It is available in paperback and on Kindle courtesy of TouchPoint Press.

Follow me on Twitter:  SeanPaulMurphy

No comments:

Post a Comment