Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Monday, June 29, 2015

"The Black Rider: Revelation Road" Wins!





"The Black Rider:  Revelation Road," the third film in the Revelation Road series, recently won second place in the feature film category at the International Christian Film Festival. The film was also nominated for best screenplay, which was co-written by director Gabriel Sabloff, and star David A. R. White was also nominated for best actor.  Sadly, the film came up short in both of those categories.

Overall, it was a good festival for me.  "Open My Eyes," another film I wrote with Tim Ratajczak and directed by Gabriel Alonzo was also an official selection at the festival. 

"The Black Rider: Revelation Road" is currently available for purchase and it also streaming on Netflix.   "Open My Eyes" will be available later this summer.

Here's the trailer for "The Black Rider:  Revelation Road":



Here's the trailer for "Open My Eyes":




My novel Chapel Street is now available! You can currently buy the Kindle and paperback at Amazon and the Nook, paperback and hardcover at Barnes & Noble.


Learn more about the book, click Here.

Follow me on Twitter: SeanPaulMurphy
Follow me on Facebook: Sean Paul Murphy
Follow me on Instagram: Sean Paul Murphy
Subscribe on YouTube: Sean Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment