Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Black Rider: Revelation Road nominated



My film "The Black Rider:  Revelation Road" has been nominated for Best Screenplay, Feature Film Category, at the International Christian Film Festival in Orlando, Florida.  The film, which was co-written by director/editor Gabriel Sabloff and starring James Denton, Kevin Sorbo and  David A. R. White, will be opening night feature at the film festival.

I am also delighted to announce that another film that Tim Ratajczak and I wrote "Open My Eyes," directed by Gabriel Alonzo and starring Dominick LaBanca and Jeanne Garcia, is also an official selection at the festival.   This is particularly satisfying because "Open My Eyes" was shot on a fraction of the budget of "Black Rider" and had none of its star power.  Good job!

Congratulations to the cast and crew of both films!

Here's the trailer for "The Black Rider:  Revelation Road":



Here's the trailer for "Open My Eyes":




Be sure to check out my memoir The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God, published by TouchPoint Press. It is my true story of first faith and first love and how the two became almost fatally intertwined. (And keep an eye out for my upcoming paranormal thriller Chapel Street.)



Here are some sample chapters of The Promise:

No comments:

Post a Comment