Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"Open My Eyes" premieres in Florida



My film "Open My Eyes" premiered in Florida last night.  Neither I, or my co-writer Timothy Ratajczak, were able to attend the screening.  However, from what I have heard and seen on social media, it seems like a great time was had by all.

The faith-based feature film was directed by Gabriel Alfonzo and stars Dominick LaBanca, Jeannie Garcia,  Sharon Oliphant and  Heloisa Alves.   I want to applaud the talented cast and crew for all of their great work and I look forward to announcing news regarding it's release and distribution in the very near future.  I, for one, can't wait to get a copy.  I saw a rough cut of the film, but I haven't seen the final, color-corrected version yet.

Here's the teaser trailer:



Be sure to check out my memoir The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God, published by TouchPoint Press. It is my true story of first faith and first love and how the two became almost fatally intertwined. (And keep an eye out for my upcoming paranormal thriller Chapel Street.)



Here are some sample chapters of The Promise:

No comments:

Post a Comment