Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Monday, December 29, 2014

My Ten Most Popular Blogs


I've been writing this blog for quite a few years.  I decided to take a look and see what people were actually reading.  Here's the ten most popular entries, in terms of views:

1).  "Hidden Secrets" Revealed, Part 4, Production
2).  "Betrayed," or, I Was A Screenwriter For The FBI
3).  "Holyman Undercover," Part 1, Pre-Production
4),  "21 Eyes" - Now About That Nude Scene....
5).  "21 Eyes," a History, Part 1
6).  "The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God" released
7).  "Sarah's Choice," Part One, "In The Blink Of An Eye"
8),  "The Encounter: Paradise Lost" trailer
9).  RIP Darren Rydstrom
10).  "The Company Man" premieres

From the list, it is easy to see that my blogs about the making of my movies remain the most popular ones.  I still have plenty of movies to write about.  I have already begun writing the blogs about the making of "The Encounter," which is perhaps the most popular film I have worked on.  I plan to be as truthful as possible, as always, letting the chips fall where they may.

Right now, my "Hidden Secrets" blog remains the most popular, but the much more recent blog about my film "Betrayed" is quickly gaining on it.  Of late, my blogs concerning the films I wrote for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Counter Intelligence Division, tend to be getting the most hits.  I was surprised that my blogs about "Holyman Undercover" and "21 Eyes" got more hits than the blogs about "Sarah's Choice," since "Sarah's Choice" is a much more popular film by any standard.   I was also surprised to see that my recent blog about the release of my book ranking so highly.  I was also particularly happy to see that my blog about the late cinematographer Darren Rydstrom is getting a lot of hits.  He was a great guy who deserves to be remembered -- even if my words fail to do him justice.

Be sure to check out my book The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God.  It is available in paperback and on Kindle courtesy of TouchPoint Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment