Sean Paul Murphy, Writer

Sean Paul Murphy, Writer
Sean Paul Murphy, Storyteller

Sunday, June 15, 2014

"Game of Pawns: The Glenn Duffie Shriver Story" wins two Emmys!



I am happy to report that my controversial film "Game of Pawns:  The Glenn Duffie Shriver Story," won two Capital Emmys.   It won in the Director-Post Production and the Informational/Instructional-Program/Special Category.  The film is currently playing on the Pentagon Channel.  You also see it in its entirety on Youtube.

Congratulations to everyone involved.


Be sure to check out my memoir The Promise, or the Pros and Cons of Talking with God, published by TouchPoint Press. It is my true story of first faith and first love and how the two became almost fatally intertwined. (And keep an eye out for my upcoming paranormal thriller Chapel Street.)



Here are some sample chapters of The Promise:

No comments:

Post a Comment